Basic information about Amazon SNS Service:
AWS Free Tier availability:
- 1 million Mobile Push Notifications
- 100 SMS
- 1,000 email/email-JSON
- 100,000 HTTP/s
- unlimited deliveries to SQS Queues
- Developer Guide
- Getting Started
- Mobile Push Notifications
- Sending Messages to SQS Queues
- SNS lets you push messages to mobile devices or distributed services, via API or an easy-to-use management console.
- you can publish a message once, and deliver it one or more times.
- you can choose to direct unique messages to individual Apple, Google or Amazon devices, or broadcast deliveries to many mobile devices with a single publish request.
- SNS allows you to group multiple recipients using topics. A topic is an “access point” for allowing recipients to dynamically subscribe for identical copies of the same notification. One topic can support deliveries to multiple endpoint types — for example, you can group together iOS, Android and SMS recipients. When you publish once to a topic, SNS delivers appropriately formatted copies of your message to each subscriber
- Pricing (http://aws.amazon.com/sns/#pricing)
- Product page (http://aws.amazon.com/sns/)
Tagged: Amazon AWS